Hi! We’re Francisco and Chloe – founding partners of Latitude22 – are you feeling adventurous?
We’ve been travelling in India since 1987 and have kept returning over and over again, year after year. We live here – we’ve travelled here – we’ve volunteered here. There isn’t much of the Indian subcontinent that we haven’t seen or experienced. Put simply – we are passionate about India.
Over the years we have developed first-hand local knowledge of India’s world famous attractions, plus the hidden experiences off-the-beaten-track which makes India such an immensely rewarding and unforgettable travel experience.
We created Latitude22 because we wanted to offer like-minded travellers a fun, easy and authentic way to experience unique and life-changing journeys – to really get under the skin of incredible India. With our network of friends, family and experts up and down the country we can truly offer a more hands-on and in-depth travel experience.
Why travel with us? – why are we different?
- We’re available: we are on the ground full time in India throughout the year.
- We’re well connected: we have a reliable (and interesting!) network of friends and family throughout the country.
- We’re getting thumbs up!: our brand new Goa photography walking tours are already getting rave reviews on Tripadvisor.
- We’re experienced: we have lived in both North & South India – we know the hidden local spots most travellers don’t get time to discover. We take you off the beaten track away from mass tourism.
- We understand your expectations: we know western tastes when it comes to travel comfort and keeping hassles at bay.
- We speak plain and simple English: nothing gets lost in translation with us
- We’re creative: Francisco is an award-winning and published travel photographer and happy to share tips for getting the best from your travel photography in India
- We’re consistent: Francisco is your consistent guide throughout your tour – no bait & switch or hand-off tactics here
- We get stuck in: we love to experience India with you – we are not chauffeurs from point A to B.
- We look after you: all our tours are specialist-lead, & fully guided. We strive to take the unknown OUT – but keep the magic and mystique of India firmly IN.
- We’re organised: we plan, arrange and book everything for you before you leave home – but are flexible enough to accommodate your own interests.
- We’re fun: we tend to attract a bunch of really cool, like-minded people on our tours.
- We’re cosy: our group tours are an intimate minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 (unless you ask for more!)
- We’re catchy: we’ve been told our passion for India is infectious.